A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

SiteBuildIt!

I've come to the conclusion that SiteBuildIt! is the way I'm going to go with this affiliate website. The program will allow me to build a website that is optimized for search engines without knowing html yet. I figure that by the time I'm ready to make a second site, I'll know enough html to go without SBI. I got a suggestion for a book on html which I'll be picking up in the next few weeks. I found it on Amazon for $6 which fits nicely for my barren wallet. As far as the next step in this endeavors go, I should start writing the content for the site tomorrow. I've also come up with a way to raise the startup capital for this business.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker