A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Website Graphic Design Complete!

Still unsatisfied with the previous two designs for the affiliate marketing website, I made a third this morning. With this one, I was finally able to get the clean look that I had been striving for from the beginning. I emailed the three designs to my friend Marcus and was promptly given, "Take the background from #1 and put it on #3, that should be cool." So I did, and he's right. We finally have a winner.

The books should be here any hour now. I checked on the UPS tracker and it said the packages were out for delivery so I'm going to stay put until they get here.

I've decided that either iPower Web or LunarPages will be the host for the affiliate marketing website. I was leaning toward iPower Web because they have templates and a web builder but since I have designed my own that I like, LunarPages is back in the running. I need to look at what each offers and compare the two. I now that iPower Web gives you a $50 credit at Overture which would really come in handy. If any of you have any suggestions on this, leave a comment. I value your opinions.

Link exchanging... I am all for it. Tara and I exchanged links a few days ago and I'd like to add a few more people to that list. If you have a blog or website that is in a similar vein to affiliate marketing or web businesses, let me know and we can swap links.

And finally, the Spurs stomped the Sonics last night. It was great=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

5 Comments:

  • I would be interested in exchanging links with you. I am going to write about linking (ultimatelly) and at that point of time, I would like to create the exchange as an example for my readers. What do you think? It is my smallbusinessmarketingblog that I am talking about here.

    By Blogger Jarkko, at 6:41 AM  

  • I have 2 sites hosted with ipowerweb and they're great, if you have any questions they reply in at least a day, wich is what I like about them :) Just some more info for you to think about. Since you don't want a host who doesn'T have good customer service. I have one of those, and I'm pretty much stuck with them until it's up for renewal -_-...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:57 AM  

  • Jarkko, I left you a post on your blog about the link exchange. I am all for it.


    Thanks, Jean-Rene. I'm pretty sure that is the way I'm going to go. I also got the HTML book that you suggested. I'm about 1/3 through and its pretty good.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 2:38 PM  

  • Great, I will let you know when I finally reach that point. Good idea about co-publishing.

    By Blogger Jarkko, at 12:36 AM  

  • I would also be interested in exchanging links with you, Jonny! We are both relatively new at Affiliate Marketing and although we are taking different paths (you on your own & me with SBI), our goals are much the same (making some income)!

    By Blogger Ottawa Information Guide, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker