A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Amazon

I called Amazon about my order this morning and it turns out that the situation was my fault. One of the books I ordered doesn't come out until mid-April and I didn't notice this. The reason I missed it was because of this.

The book I wanted: HTML: Your visual blueprint for designing effective Web pages

The book I ordered: HTML: Your visual blueprint for designing effective Web pages with HTML, CSS, and XHTML

As you can see, the titles are almost identical and on top of that they both have blue pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge on the cover. Despite it being my fault, the customer service lady was really nice and even upgraded the shipping for me. The books should be here on Thursday. I like Amazon.

I have a basic logo that I can be proud of but now I'm not satisfied with the look that the affiliate marketing website will have so now I'm redoing it. Eventually I will just have to say enough is enough and live with how it looks. I know myself well enough to know that nothing will ever be good enough.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker