A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, March 28, 2005

Interview Today

I had the interview today in Austin. Don't ask me how I did, talking about such things is bad luck. I should have a yes or no by Tuesday at the latest. I'll be sure to post the results here.

Amazon is starting to irritate me. I ordered the books last week and it said the delivery date was April 28.... Of course, I thought this was a typo and that it meant March 28. Its March 28 today, and the order hasn't even been processed yet. I found their customer service number on Google, they made sure that it was NO WHERE on their site, and they will be hearing from me in the morning. Sucks to be them.

The affiliate marketing website design I made in Photoshop didn't pass the test. It's too plain. I think that with a few touches here and there, it will be fine. We will have to see.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker