A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, April 01, 2005

BOOM!!

I'd have to say that yesterday was a great day. I got the job! They called yesterday and told me it was mine if I wanted it. I, of course, accepted so I'll be moving to Austin pretty soon. This job was the first leg of my multiple steams of income (I did a post on it a while back) and it will give me the opportunity to get into real estate within the year. On top of that, the affiliate marketing business I am setting up just received a huge bump in its budget now that I will be getting a steady pay check. When I interviewed for the position, the guy said that the compressed work week would take effect after six months of work if I wanted to do it. Basically, after six months I can work 10 hour days and have 3 day weekends every week. That free time would be dedicated to building this business. Things are about to get very interesting.

The books came yesterday and I'm about 1/3 through the HTML book. So far its pretty good. I may post a review of it after I'm finished.

I just finished writing my first full article for the affiliate marketing website. Everything I had written prior were just outlines but this is the real deal. I thought that this one would be my shortest one because the outline was very small. I was so wrong. The article was so long that I decided to split it into two articles. While not long in comparison to college papers long, it is long for an internet article even with the split. Just more content for me=) This article is one that I plan to submit to different newsletters and free-content sites in order to get the word out about my site and generate more incoming links. I'll keep you posted.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker