A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Articles are Complete!

That's right, they are finished. The first 25 are written. I need to go back and edit them as well as verify that all of the information I have written is correct. I can see how some people don't succeed in this business because it takes A LOT of work up front. If you don't put forth the effort in the beginning you will either write articles that aren't very compelling or you will quit before you even get the website up.

I guess the first 25 can be said to be a milestone because I think that the majority of the work is finished. Yes, I still have to do the html and I will still write articles as updates but the hardcore write till you drop portion is finished. I can write an article every couple of days with no problem. It's not going to be like this writing marathon of the past few days, at least not until the next site=) I probably shouldn't be writing this update right now, I'm not necessarily coherent after all of this. In fact, I'm going to let you go. I'm going to see if I can find some type of equilibrium before I start the editing. Oh, the IRS says that I should have my refund by the 15th so as soon as I have that money I will contact iPower Web for their hosting services.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker