A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Nine Articles Left!

That's right, I said nine left. I've been a busy bee today. Not only did I finish and send in my taxes (TurboTax is no joke, I love that program), but I also sent out a bunch of mail-in rebates, wrote five articles and did something else that I can't quite remember. The tax portion of the day was especially good. I'm going to have a nice, little check coming to me from the IRS. Not only will it cover the costs of hosting the affiliate marketing website but it will also take care of an e-product that I plan to purchase. The best part about that is I consider tax refunds free money. Yes the government snatched it from me before I ever saw it but to me its like finding a 20 in your sock drawer. It was lost but now it's found.

I emailed a real estate agent Monday about duplexes and he replied yesterday. I think this guy is going to be of some use. Not only is he an agent but he is also a real estate investor who, get this, lives in one of his duplexes and rents out the other side. When I read that on his website, I almost leaped out of my chair. I didn't but I did seriously consider it.

Even though the Spurs game is on tonight, I am going to see if I can set a record for number of articles written in one day. At least a record for me. Wish me luck.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker