A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Too Much Going On

First thing in the morning, I drove back to Austin to take care of the apartment. I am already seeing the benefits of working for the government, a $20/month discount on my rent. That's a savings of $140 by the time I move out (I'm doing a 7 month lease). I should be able to move in between Saturday and Monday. I was back by 12 and started working on the affiliate marketing site. Most of that time was spent looking for pictures. I'll change most of them once I get approved by different merchants but for right now I need something. I will also create some of my own diagrams and things to add to the site. I think they will come in handy for the readers.

I need to figure out how the navigation is going to work for this affiliate marketing site. I knew how I wanted it but that was with the other graphic design. The old navigation won't work with the new design. I also need to figure out how to do the RSS for the site. Doing it was easy for the blog because the feed is already set up by Blogger, you just have to set it up. I don't know exactly what I need to do to get RSS on the site working from scratch.

I hate the taxman. They said I'd get my refund check BY the 15th. It's the 14th now. If they were going to wait until the 15th, why didn't they say, "You'll have your money ON the 15th"? Is it too much to ask for them to give me accurate information?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker