A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, April 25, 2005

First Day of Work and Revelations

Claustrophobia..... I most definitely felt the cell door slam shut in this place. Not that it's a bad job or anything, it's just that I had started to get used to having my freedom. Now that has been stripped from me all in the name of survival. Would I have a job if I didn't need the money? Would ANYONE have a job if they didn't need the money? For the sake of my freedom, I HAVE to make this affiliate marketing business work. I HAVE to get my real estate investing started. If I am still working for someone else in seven years, I did something terribly wrong along the way. There, I've said it. That statement has been hiding behind the expectations society puts on all of us to retire at 65, 70, or whatever the hell that number is now. It's been something that has only been whispered in the shadows. Only spoken in hushed, guarded tones. Not anymore; there needs to be some accountability. 30 years old and I need to be out of the "rat race". That's seven years from now. I can no longer afford to bide my time. It's time to get it done.

Once this first site is up and running, it will be on to the next. I have no time to spare. There are people doing affiliate marketing that are making $100/day, $300/day, $1000/day and everything in between. They have many sites that bring in this money for them. Let's see how many I can get up and running by the end of the year.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker