A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Money Is On the Table Now

The metatags are finished. That was incredibly tedious work and I'm sure there are some errors somewhere in the midst of all of the code I've looked at. Again, this is something that will get easier now that the site is up and I won't be putting in metatags for 30+ pages all at the same time. Efficiency. For the next site, I will need to find a way to do the metatags more efficiently. It is the little things that make a difference but content is what you are after; you shouldn't have to sacrifice time on content for time on metatags. We will see what I can come up with.

As the title says, the money is on the table As of 4:32 PM, I have web hosting through iPowerWeb. I now have my first domain. This is my first true post-lemonade stand investment in a business. It won't be the last if I have my way. Remember, everything is just talk until the money is on the table. The cash is there. Now it is time to make this work.

If you want to know when I have made an update, click on one of the buttons below. The newsfeed you choose will let you know when I've made a new post.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker