A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Call Me A Control Freak If You Want...

....But I had to do the metatags myself. Yes, Sitereportcard.com could have done them for me but I have a thing about relinquishing control. I don't like it. For the sake of the world, I hope I never become a dictator. I'd be a baaad man. I created a makeshift template for the tags so that I could just copy and paste the info. Even so, it's taking time to get it all accomplished. I finished about half of the pages that will be up at launch. I'll finish the rest tomorrow after work.

I'm already starting to plan my next site. I'm not sure exactly which route to go with it. I'm not even sure I'll stick to a content site for it. While I know that a content site will probably have more staying power than something like a database feed site, it is something that I am going to look into. I am also going to look into different programs that offer lifetime commissions. I plan to steer clear of financial/get rich tomorrow products but I'm sure there are other things out there that have lifetime commission pay structures.

And for the dog lovers out there, Tara just launched her brand new dog site. Go over there and check it out.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • While we were still chatting, I hadn't seen this post, I only noticed the BE post.. Thank you so much hon, that's so sweet of you! You'll get that too as soon as you say it's cool. Can't wait till I can promo your site!

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker