A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Metatags

One thing I overlooked when determining the progress I was making were the metatags. I have not started working on them yet. This part should not take long. I even have the option to use SiteReportCard.com. They have a function that will actually make your metatags for you. I'm not sure how effective they are; I used them to make the metatags for this blog. I also have "Search Engine Optimization for Dummies" believe it or not. It has a few helpful hints, nothing you couldn't find by seaching the multitude of SEO forums out there

The category pages are finished. I found a few things I may want to change but overall everything is looking pretty good. After I'm sure that the site is ready, I'll start signing up for affiliate programs. I already have an Adsense account so that will be ready from the start. Things are starting to come to together. Sorry the post is so short but I'm a working man now and I'm drained.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker