A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, May 08, 2005

My Own Grand Unveiling

...With that said, the Home Theater Accessories Resource is now ready for the public. Take a look around and give me feedback. Constructive feedback, people.

There are still some things that I would like to change and include but all in all its ready. Jscott is right, I am letting it all hang out on this first site. Those of you who are following this blog are privy to both my successes and my failures. I promise that there will be plenty of both to keep us all entertained.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

7 Comments:

  • Best of luck ,with it

    By Blogger Mark, at 2:44 PM  

  • I took a quick look and it looks great. Good luck with it, Jonny.

    By Blogger Ottawa Information Guide, at 7:42 AM  

  • Very nice, I especially like the graphics. Did you do them?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:31 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:36 AM  

  • Hey I just noticed that your top navigation bar is cut up. Where the rest of the graphics is supposed to be after the "about us" Maybe that's just in Internet explorer though...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:38 AM  

  • Thanks for the comments everyone.

    Jean-Rene,

    Yeah, I did all of the grapics myself with PhotoShop. I just checked in IE and it looked alright. If you were looking for more buttons after the "about us" there aren't any. The bar just continues to the right side with the circular logo at the end. Is that what you see?

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 4:21 PM  

  • No I see the bar that's supposed to be at the end, under the buttons. Maybe it's my resolution...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker