A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, May 02, 2005

Time to Monetize!

I opened the Commission Junction account today. I found a few perspective merchants and some of them had surprisingly high commission for things that I was looking for. I signed up for one merchant and was going to send an email to another about exclusivity but the latest hurdle made it's presence known. I realized that I could receive mail from the website account that I set up but couldn't send it. I tried several things and Tara even tried to help but nothing worked. I also spent far too long on hold with my host before my cell phone cut out. I guess it's just something that will have to wait until tomorrow.

It's disappointing because I had planned to put up my Adsense ads today but that will have to wait. Don't worry. The time when I unveil my first affiliate marketing site is fast approaching.

On a side note, if you use Blog Explosion, go to Mark's site. He has a link to an article about how Blog Explosion maybe destroying your Adsense revenue. Also, check out Kieron's blog. He's been an affiliate marketer for a little while had has some good information on his site.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker