A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, May 09, 2005

Changes

I posted my site on a forum and asked for a site review. For the most part, the suggestions were helpful and I spent some time tonight making those changes. This weekend I was able to get the RSS feed up and running with the help of Jon. I also submitted to several directories and a couple of websites. Some time this week, I will go through my articles and decide which two are my best and start submitting them to article sites for people to use. At the bottom of your article, you provide a link and your site information. Anyone using your article will only be allowed to do so as long as they keep this bottom portion in. Each time your article is used somewhere, that's another backlink for your site.

I talked to BJ earlier today and she gave me a link to an article on using server side include. T his method will save hours of time once I've implemented it. I'll probably wait until the weekend to do so but it will definitely be worth it. With server side include, you can make site wide changes by editing a single file. After all of the changes I've made in the last few days, I wish I knew about this a while back.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Looks like it's indexed i just checked
    today it shows up on alta vista.

    By Blogger Mark, at 1:26 PM  

  • Are you serious?!? That was quick!

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker