A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, May 13, 2005

"Welcome to the Party," says Google...

Yes, I am indexed in Google. It's been verified by other sources. Thanks to Mark for letting me know. Other than that, nothing really happened today. I did a little more formatting on the Article Categories page and I selected which articles will be up for grabs across the internet. I submitted them to one site and have a whole list of others they can go to. From the discussions I've had with others, submitting articles is a very effective means of getting backlinks.

I've become of the extent to which I use my spreadsheets. I use them for everything because they make it easy to keep track of a lot of information all in a single place. I have separate ones for my keywords, directory/site submissions, article submissions, my keywords for my future Adwords campaign (yes, it is coming, sit there in anticipation), and I'll be making one to track my progress week to week as far as traffic, CTR, sales, etc go. Oh yeah, there is also the one I already wrote about; the one for evaluating merchants' affiliate programs. If I clean them up a bit and make them more intelligible to other people, I may consider offering them for other marketers to use. We will see.

I've been dreading it for the last few days but tomorrow is the SSI overhaul. Things rarely go smoothly so we will see what kinds of adventures I get into tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Where's the party point me in the right direction :)

    By Blogger Mark, at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker