A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Googlebot! Googlebot! What Do You Say?!

At 9:13 PM last night, Googlebot took a look around my website. Home Theater Accessories Resource is now indexed in Google! More this afternoon...

Update
Alright, it was 6 in the morning and I may have been a bit excitable. I was intoxicated by the sweet elixir of sleep and saw what I wanted to see in Google. Googlebot DID come to my site last night. This I am positive about. But am I indexed, not hardly. That's the second false alarm in the last 2 or 3 days. I'm going to calm down now=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

4 Comments:

  • Very pleased for you keep at it :)

    By Blogger Mark, at 7:28 AM  

  • Told ya hon! Now comes the fun part of getting a whack of searches and ranking high for a few weeks. Enjoy while it lasts!

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at 11:14 AM  

  • Odd are we getting ahead a bit i can't see it on Google unless I am doing something wrong.

    By Blogger Mark, at 11:43 AM  

  • Mind you I don't think it will be to long before Google finds it.

    By Blogger Mark, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker