A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Adsense in SSI

I spent my after-work hours the same way I always do, hard at work for myself. I was able to retrofit the site so that the Adsense ads are now done with SSI. At least the articles are. That means I can change all of the Adsense on all of the articles from a single file. It was a pain to put in but it will be worth every second when I decide to test a different ad format.

There's so much to do with the site. I wish there were a way for me to have received comments on it before letting the public see it so that once it was up, it was up. All it would need are articles. Oh well. Live, learn, and adapt for the next time.

Those of you who haven't seen my site, go check it out at the Home Theater Accessories Resource and give me some feedback.

That's about all that's going on right now. I don't remember if I mentioned it, but I created a promotions page that has the specials of my merchants. Hopefully the idea will increase click throughs.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker