A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Adwords Progress

I'm slowly but surely making progress with Adwords. I should be able to start the campaign this weekend if my current progress continues. On a slightly frustrating note, overnight someone had discovered a bunch of the uncontested terms I've been cataloguing and has posted their ads first. They are obviously unaware that these are my terms and that they are about to meet some competition. They are especially oblivious to the fact that it is ME they are going up against and that I have a propensity for preying upon the weak. Said competitor better get their game face on real quick because I am coming.

I need to reevaluate the home theater cables section of my site. I don't think I am doing enough in that area to promote products. In fact, I think there are two categories that really need help in that regard. It'll be on the agenda for this weekend. Also on the agenda, preparation for the new sites. I got paid today and dumped $150 into my business coffers. It's not much but it's all I can spare and still eat. I like to eat. This money is for advertising, hosting new sites, new site research, etc. Eventually, I will be able to wean this business off of my wallet and it will hunt for it's own food. I can't wait.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker