A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Realization

I came to the conclusion today that while I did hours and hours of research into my keywords for the articles on the site, it wasn't the best quality. I say this because I looked at my keyword list today and the majority of them do not have a good demand-to-supply ratio. I had noticed this before I started the site but now it's more evident as I try to write new articles. I need to go back and do it right. I need to dig deeper than I had and really find what people are searching for. While the articles I have up now are fine in terms of the d/s ratio, it's the newer ones I'm concerned about. Since it is the web page and not the website that gets ranked in the search engines, making each article stand on it's own two feet is imperative.

I need a time table. There is too much "floating" going on. I talk about "my next site" this and "my next site" that but there is no definitive start date for me to begin work on it. It looks like I have my work cut out for me this weekend. Between Edwards, getting ready for the new site, writing more content for the current one, and keyword research I should be kept fairly busy.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker