A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Adwords is Up

I was able to start my Adwords account today. I didn't get much accomplished because it took the guys from IPower forever (read: 7 hours) to send me the promotion code to get my $25 credit. As of right now, there are 3 adgroups so I will expand that tomorrow. I also redid my "Add Your URL" page. It now has a script that changes the link that will be used on other people's sites. This way, I can spread around the page rank rather than having it all focused on the home page and trickling down from there. That is essentially it for today. Work on the next sites will begin as soon as the Adwords campaign is on its feet.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker