A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, June 05, 2005

More Adgroups & #7 in MSN Search

I'm up to 15 Adgroups on my Adwords account, each one has two different ads for testing. Adwords alternates the two and gives you an idea of which one is more effective. From there you can make changes and do more testing. Writing the ads was surprisingly difficult. There's not much room to say what you have to say so you have to be a bit creative. I haven't even put a dent in my keyword list yet, most of the ones I put in today were ones I thought up off the fly. I put those in so that I wouldn't forget to later. I guess I'll have plenty to do tomorrow after work. I have to say that this Adwords thing is pretty cool so far, now I just need some clicks.

I wrote an article on subwoofer cables today. This is another one that has the HTAR Top Pick seal on it. We will see how well it converts. I also got my first visitor from MSN Search today. To my surprise, I'm ranked #7 there. I think I was just indexed last week or the week before so my homepage is doing well in two of the Big 3.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker