A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, June 06, 2005

Can I get some CLICKS?

Adwords is sweet. My click through rate sucks but I expect that for my 3rd day in. However, the good thing is that the 2 clicks that I did get today may have 100% click throughs to the merchant. I know of one for sure but I need to wait until tomorrow to verify with Google for the other. That tells me that my article may have some bite to it. Now it's just a matter of making my ads more compelling and raising the CTR.

I have FINALLY fixed the other home theater sites page (read: links). It looked so bad, I can't blame people for not wanting to link with me. That's taken care of now. If you have a site, go check out Linkmachine. It's what I used, and so far it comes with a "try for yourself" recommendation. It may not be for everyone but I see that there is potential in it. Just go see it. That's about it for now. I'm about to partake of some keyword inputting goodness and maybe some link exchanging. Until next time.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker