A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, June 10, 2005

And the Overhaul continues....

To leave the taint of the original campaign behind me, I moved all of the new "laser-focused" ads to a brand new campaign. It is doing heads and tails better than the original. I'm going to let it run for a few days to see how things go. The weekends aren't the best time to test because I have noticed a HUGE drop in traffic on both the blog and site during that time. I can say this, the new ads are getting clicks. Almost immediately after "Overhaul Part I" last night my CTR went up. Not enough to undo the damage that had already been wrought but enough to let me know that I was on the right track.

Tomorrow is back to basics day. I write articles and I do my keyword research for the new sites. No more messing around.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker