A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, June 13, 2005

New Article

I was able to write an article at work today. I think I'll start doing it more often. This article is on speaker wire. Other than that, nothing new. I did get a few clicks today but again, they aren't staying long enough. I'm not sure how to approach this. When I advertised for my article, I had few clicks but they read and clicked through to the merchant. Now that I'm advertising the product, I get more clicks but fewer click through to the merchant. If I'm going to have my cake, I want to eat it too dammit! I also found another link exchange site that you may be interested in. Link Metro. I sent out one link exchange request. We will see how it goes.

One of my next sites is starting to get fleshed out. While at work, I was able to come up with 25 different categories/articles that could be on it. This site will also use RSS to bring in fresh content on a regular basis as well as articles people have submitted to directories. While the home theater site is about the love, the next sites are about the business. Whether I write the articles or not means nothing to me on these next ones as long as they bring in the cash.

This weekend, I'll subscribe to Wordtracker and do some real keyword research for everything; my current site, the next two, and my ads. More sites means more income. More income means more money in the business coffers that can go to software that saves time, more domains and hosting, and finally writers. University of Texas is here in town and there's a multitude of college students that would write articles for a $5-10 a page. More sites is the key. One day they will bring in enough money to start buying real estate.... I'll leave that discussion to another time. Night.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Ahmen :)

    By Blogger Mark, at 4:11 AM  

  • I think you will get sales eventually it's just a matter of time here's a quote about patience "The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg — not by smashing it." ~ Arnold H. Glasow

    By Blogger Mark, at 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker