A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Quick Update

Not much to say today. I wrote an article yesterday and did the initial keyword research for my next two sites. Today I added a couple new adgroups into my campaign and one got its first click within hours. The weekend is slow for the internet, the truth about my campaign's progress will show in the next two days. I have been getting more clicks and the campaign is just about 1% in CTR but there is a problem. The people that click through aren't staying. I need to look into this and determine if its a loading issue. If the page is loading too slowly, people may abandon it before its finished. I still pay for the click but I don't get to "presell" to them. We will see.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker