A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, June 13, 2005

BJ Tagged Me!

I've been hit with the book tag by BJ, it seems to be going around. Here goes:

1. How many books do I own?
I really couldn't say, I'm a late bloomer as far as reading is concerned. My parents pushed hard for me to read more so of course I resisted with all of my might. I have a couple hundred comic books but as far as novels go it's probably in the double digits. I read more "how to", business, and military history books anyway.

2. Last book I bought?
Last book I bought was of Jean-Rene's suggestion, HTML: Your Visual Blueprint for Designing Effective Web Pages.

3. Last book I read?
See previous.

4. Five books that mean a lot to me?
1. Rich Dad, Poor Dad - It was confirmation that many of the concepts I had in my head were not only viable but had been used successfully by one R. Kiyosaki.
2. Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde - It was the book that started the Era of Reading that I was in while working at the bookstore.
3. Shogun - 1100 pages is quite intimidating to someone who had avoided reading for so long but it turned out to be one of my favorites.
4. We Were Soldiers Once, And Young - Probably one of the best books written on Vietnam. Being from a military family, books about those who sacrifice their lives in defense of their country really resonate with me.
5. E-Myth: Revisited - A book on business that anyone taking the plunge should read.

Ha! Now its my turn! Jean-Rene and Jonleehacker, you're tagged! Everyone else has been tagged already.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Guess I'll go check out BJ's post to see what being tagged is :P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker