A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, June 20, 2005

It Begins Again

I was fairly productive today. I made 3 outlines for the home theater site. I will probably write them tomorrow during slow times at work. I won't post them all at the same time, rather I'll space them out in order to appease the SE spiders.

The Yahoo slaughter continues. I didn't realize how much my Adsense revenue depended on Yahoo visitors, or at least search engine visitors, until they were gone. I really need to get back to the top of the rankings and get the rest of my pages ranking well, too. I'm starting to wonder if this new Yahoo update is going to punish me for "overoptimization". While the home page is written naturally, I'm sure the keyword density for "home theater accessories" is a bit excessive=) We will see.

I started work on the new site today. Not conceptual work but real, tangible work. The template for the site should not take nearly as long as with the first site. I'm wiser and more experienced now, plus this one won't have the graphics of the first. Very clean and professional is what this one will be about. I am also using the Adsense Heat Map in order to make sure that the places that are best for ads are available for that purpose. I also have a few other things that I will do right off the bat that I would have like to have done with the home theater site, i.e. server side includes. Build a great foundation and your creation will stand the test of time. Just ask the Egyptians.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker