A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Link Exchange Galore

I've made a bunch of link exchange requests and submissions to directories in the past 2 days. 16 in all. From what I hear, the next PageRank update takes place next month so I want to get as many links as possible before that takes place. While the page rank won't do much for my immediate rankings with Google, it will make my site more appealing to people I am trying to link with. I've done a couple things in order to boost the inbound links for my link page. I am really interested in what kind of PR the site gets since its still in its infancy. I really doubt it will be above a 2 but it would be nice=)

I noticed that my traffic from Yahoo has stopped. Right now, I'm ranked #123 for my home page. I know it's a temporary thing but I don't know if I will get back to my spot as #3 for home theater accessories. I can only wait and see. MSN has me listed at #38 for the same search phrase.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • How do you find out what your rank is on search engines anyway? I've been trying to figure it out :P I'm sure it's pretty easy and I'll feel stupid about not knowing about it hehe

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:21 AM  

  • I either use sitereportcard.com or when someone finds my site through a search engine, I click on the link that brought them. That will take me to the search engine results they saw and I can see my position for that search term.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker