A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Link Exchange Success

I have started to get replies to my link exchange requests. Finally I am getting somewhere with this linking thing. I think the combination of a better link page and a different approach to my requests is helping a lot. Rather than wasting time putting up someone's link and asking them up put up mine, I just ask if they would be interested in exchanging links. I also tell them that I will put their link up first. In essence, it's the same process as before but it's more efficient this way. Now, I don't have to mess with including links unless they are interested. Simple variation but far better in my opinion.

Aside from the link exchanges, I accomplished nothing this weekend. Too much was going on. The link exchanges are important though. I really want to have a decent PR by the time the next update takes place. I had planned to do some Wordtracker this weekend but it will have to wait.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker