A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

First Article of the New Site

I was able to write 3 articles at work today and one was the first for the next site that I'm working on. This site will be easier than the home theater site in that there is little to no research required. The article took all of ten minutes and it's about the same length as the average home theater article. That's good stuff in my book.

I'm also making progress on the template for the new site. All I really have to do at this point is write the CSS, determine the SSI, and make the header. The header is already giving me grief. This template will actually be used for the next 3 sites because the structures will be the same and the colors these topics are associated with are all the same. More good stuff.

I'm moving up in MSN, #15 this afternoon. I'm still non-existent in Yahoo and it's hurting my traffic/revenue. Alas.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker