A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, July 02, 2005

On the Cusp

I'm close to completing the template. The basic structure is close to finished, I just need to clean things up. After I have the basics designed, then I can cut and paste the portions that go into the SSI files. The only thing that won't SSIed, for a lack of a better term, will be the actual articles. This will give me far more flexibility in making sweeping changes, something that is incredibly difficult with the home theater site. For those of you making your own sites, use SSI because it will save you a million headaches down the line.

The template needs a header. It looks like I'm going to have to break down and buy a picture for it. I'm hoping that the header will start to really make the template look better. Right now, it's still kind of plain. I need to get someone to take a look at it and see what it needs.

After the template is finished, I will just need to change the header and the colors a bit to make it ready for the 3rd site. I am going to attempt working on both at the same time, as I stated before. I'm not sure how many articles I will have up for each before they go live or even what the articles will be. Tomorrow is the day of the Wordtracker. Actually going to pay for it this time instead of the trial. Ooooooo.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker