A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

6,4,6...And Google Redeems Itself

That's right 6, 4, and 6. Those were my positions today in Google, Yahoo, and MSN. My Adsense definitely noticed too. Since I changed the ads back to the way I had them, there was an explosion in clicks. In fact, this was the biggest grossing day for the site. Last night I reached 35 visitors, 4 more than my previous record. Good times ahead...hopefully. Now if I could just get some sales.

I also wrote another article for the care/storage page. I'm running into difficulty with the template. I can't seem to get my act together on it. I don't know what the deal is. I may need to take a break from the heavy lifting and just get links for a few days. Who knows? I need to get myself together if I'm going to have 8 sites by Dec 31. There's not nearly as much time left as you would think. We are going into the 7th month of the year, so that's not even a month for each site. Watch as the sands of time slip through my fingers. If anyone has any words of advice on this, let me know. Oh, tomorrow I'm going to contact some lenders from a list my real estate agent gave me. There were some duplexes that seem like they would more than cover my expenses if I could just get financing for them. I'll let you know.

Lost in the woods people, I'm lost in the woods.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker