A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Another day

Not much to report today. I wrote another article for the new site today at work. These articles are much shorter than the ones for the home theater site. Probably 1/3 of the length. It should not take long to get a lot of content for the site. I will also be using articles I find at article submission directories on the site to beef up the content. I think that 25 articles by me and 5-10 from directories would be a good start. I know I said that 25 was a mistake but we will see if that's still true now that I'm going to have a template finished before writing them. I will *finally* use Wordtracker this weekend and determine the keywords for all of the sites that I will be working on in the near future.

The template is actually coming along finally. I guess it just took me complaining about it to start the ball rolling. It's very plan. After working on the graphics for the home theater site, this one is extremely plain. Maybe it will look better once the header is finished.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker