A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, July 04, 2005

More Productive Than the Average Ant....

That's right, I was the picture of productivity today. I was able to write a new article for the home theater site as well as do a lot of Wordtracker. Can't say I like Wordtracker but it's a necessary evil. One good thing though, it led me to shift my focus for my 3rd site. While looking for keywords, I stumbled upon a niche that will work far better than my original idea. In fact, the two are related closely enough that I would be able to make a small network of sites, maybe 3-4, that I could create a single newsletter and include topics from each. I'll go into greater detail on this as things start to solidify.

I made a few changes to my Adwords account. Volume is one of the problems that is plaguing the campaign. I'm just not getting enough exposure. I need thousands of keywords, literally. I tried to use Wordtracker to find some but the focus of my article is so tight that I really could not find many new words.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker