A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I Hate Research

It's been months since I've gone through the process of developing a list of keywords for my articles. I had forgotten just how tedious it is. Wordtracker is much faster than the way I did it the first time but I was unable to get my lists to export into Excel in the manner I wanted. All of the information pertaining to a keyword such as competing sites, searches, etc is lumped into a single cell. This makes it impossible to arrange the list by a specific category on the fly. The only way I could find to get this to work properly is to enter the data into each cell manually. If someone knows how to get Wordtracker to do this for me, please let me know. I can't wait until the day that I'm making enough money to pay someone to do this grunt work for me.

The home theater site is doing well for one so young. I recently added more adsense to the homepage. Initially, I didn't put any in the body of the text because I wanted people to venture further into the site. Foolish. You make money where you can and sense I haven't made any sales yet, adsense is the focus at the moment. That said, the most popular page on the site should have ads, don't you think?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker