A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Out of the Slump!

I'm getting work accomplished like a mad man. Finally.

Home theater site
Changes I've made for Adwords seem to be working. 27% of the people that reach the landing page actually stay for a measurable amount of time. This is in contrast to the <5% from before this weekend's alterations. This coming weekend, I will see what I can do to drop the loadtimes for the pages. As it stands, the site takes awhile to load and I think that could be part of the reason people leave the landing page so quickly; the page takes too long to load and they bail out.
Site #2
The SSI portions have been cut from the template and are working as they should. I created the privacy policy, contact, and terms of service pages. I will have to wait until I have hosting to do the link and add your url pages. I have the domain already, I just need to pay for hosting.

Site #3
After I finish writing this entry, I will go back and work on the header for #3. Once the header is finished, I can choose the colors and make the necessary alterations to the Universal Template (as it will from now on be called) through CSS. I'd like to have the alterations finished so that I can work side by side with #2 and get both up and running at the same time. Speed and efficiency are what I am about. I have 2 domains for this site already. After some remarks from Tara, I've decided that the original domain was misleading and would have people believe that the products were MINE and not the merchant's. So I will probably auction the domain off. I have found a website that does that kind of thing.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker