A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

There has been a shift in the Para Dig 'Em

That's "paradigm" for you educated individuals out there. Don't ask why I'm home from work. It's a trageic tale of leaking pipes and waterlogged carpets. The point is I used my time away from work to do the image overhaul to the site. With the help of CuteFTP, it took no time at all. No time being about 2 hours but it was far better than that 5 I was predicting. The site is slim and trim now. In fact, I'd say it looks better now. Clean shaven if you will.

Originally, the site was loading in 22+ seconds for a 56k modem. This weekend's overhaul got that down to just over 19 I believe. Today's overhaul has the home page loading in 3.76 seconds for the same 56k modem! Blazin' fast! We will see what, if any effect this will have on how long people stay on site. I may update later today, I may not. Only time will tell.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker