A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Two More Pages Up for #2

I was able to get a makeshift home page and one category page up today. I say makeshift because it's very short and it needs bulk. I will come up with more to say later and add it. I won't make it forever long like the home theater site home page but it's more than a little emaciated as it is. I like to have the category pages like short articles about the articles in that category. I have had more than a few visitors land on the category pages by doing it in this manner on the home theater site. Doing it this way also takes longer so I was only able to get one up today.

StatCounter is all screwed up these days. Not only are my stats off, but just logging in is a hassle now. I hope they fix it soon.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker