A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

=(

This will be short. I'm not really in the mood to write or do much work today. The leak that turned my living room into a carpet swamp has been taken care of and you'd never know if you walked in today. However, my DVD case got wet and is starting to warp. I love that DVD case (those who know me know that DVDs are one of only 2 addictions I have). They don't make this style case anymore. This one is full and I've been looking for months trying to find another one to match it. Now the one that I do have is damaged...

I was able to write an article for #2 today. I realized that writing for #3 will be hard because I know nothing on the subject. I chose it because it's interesting and there's little competition in the area. I guess I'll be learning something new.

Sorry this was so short.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker