A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, July 16, 2005

And the Insanity Continues...

My stats have been crazy for the last few days. Adwords says that I have people clicking on my ads, but they do not show up on my site stats. Places that were sending me regular traffic like this blog and my articles weren't sending me any traffic. I am still trying to find the source of all of the craziness. I just redid all of the StatCounter codes on the entire site. We will see if that does anything. Some good news, the site has beaten the highest record for clicks in a month and there is still half a month to go. Hopefully this traffic thing can be sorted out and Adsense will continue to do well.

This craziness has distracted me from my new sites. The host says that new domains will have their own directory so that is good. Unfortunately, I have to use the .shtml extention for the SSI to work on this host. I am trying to write the home page as we speak. This is a VERY competitive area; makes home theater look like child's play. I did a little bit of free Wordtracker to find a keyword phrase to focus the home page on. I have a few articles that I wrote this week at work that I need to turn into actual pages. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better for work.

Oh, jonnyq888.blogspot.com rose to PR 4 while www.jonnyq8....blahblah is still a 3. The home theater site pulled a 2 on the home page but 3's on almost every other page. The PR 3 on the links page should make it easier to get more links. Always a good thing.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker