A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, July 18, 2005

Two for Two

Two more category pages up for #2. I also did some tweaking of the CSS to make things a little easier to read on the site. I love CSS. Site wide changes with the press of ctrl+s.

I'm glad that I have been setting aside money for the business every month. It is still an infant and isn't ready yet to fend for itself. I need a new monitor and the money that I've set aside is going to get it for me. I had been considering a flat screen but everything I've read has said that they still aren't up to par with CRTs if you do a lot of graphic design or movie watching. I'll go take a look sometime soon but if they are right, that counts me doubly out.

I also need a PHP book. It is time to expand my knowledge and PHP is where its going next. PHP will let me do things with databases, which will come in handy in the future. This is especially true with pay-per-lead programs. PHP will also allow me to track the exact page a person jumped from before they made a purchase. This will take the blinders off in that area. Every other aspect of this business I can track right now except which pages are getting the affiliate clicks. If I can find out which ones get the clicks, I can replicate the format throughout the site. Enter the PHP. I'm thinking about going with the same publisher as the HTML book. It has served me very well and I continually reference it. Hopefully, their PHP book is just as good.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Thanks, I will look into both of those. In fact, I don't know anything about TFT. Time to do some research.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker