A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Here Comes the Content

I was able to get 3 article pages up today. They are still pretty rough and do not have the necessary links up but they are there. I'm shooting for 10-20 articles before I shift focus to getting #3 up and running. After I have 2 and 3 up, I will be able to alternate writing articles for each of the three sites. It'll keep things from becoming monotonous since each is in completely different markets. If I can get 30-50 articles on the new sites by the next PR update, I think things will go well for them. The home theater site is sitting at around 45-48 right now.

At this rate, I'm starting to think that 5-6 sites this year would be a more realistic goal than my original goal of 8. I have to say that there are a couple mini-sites that I'm considering but those are not counted in amongst the 5-6. They are sites but they are not nearly as time intensive so I do not count them in the goal.

It's time to start looking to outsource article writing. Every month, I put away $150 for the business. It has bought Stomp the Search Engines (which went back yesterday), domains, hosting, Adwords advertising, and soon a new monitor. Sounds like a lot but it really isn't. I have not been putting that money to work like I should. By outsourcing some of the grunt work, I will be able to build bigger sites faster. This equals more money. I need to shift my thinking into being more concerned with ROI (return on investment) and start using this money to make more money...




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Thanks, Nikki.
    You don't happen to know what ContentWriter's rate is, do you?

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker