A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Adsense is a BEAST

Today has been crazy. Adsense just exploded and has broken records in every category. It even beat the day after I was placed on the 1st page of Google. StatCounter, which I no longer trust, claims that I had 57 visitors today. ...I don't believe it. I will have to wait until tomorrow to download the logs and see what really happened. Needless to say, I am happy though.

#2
I was able to get 2 more articles up today. I didn't realize that I had written so many beforehand. I need a minimum of 6 more before the site is ready for traffic. I will probably hold out for a total of 20 articles, bring it live, and switch to #3. I am excited about #3. It's in an area that I don't know much about and I think the graphics are my best to date. #3 also has a different approach than the home theater site. It will sell small, cheaper items that I am hoping to get volume on. This is in contrast to the high ticket stuff of the home theater site. #2 is a whole different breed of cat. There will be things that are sold on it but that will not be it's main source of revenue. ...#2 can become a beast if I do things right. That thought tickles me.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker