A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Project: A

The RSS for #2 is finished. I have found a couple people to link to me so things are starting to roll in that direction. Something about #2 looks funny and I suspect it is the Adsense. I will have to change things up a bit so that the site doesn't feel so cluttered.

Wrote my first article for the home theater site in a long time. I get 2-3 home theater questions a week at the site and this article on using HDMI as a Digital Video-Only cable was inspired by one of my first questions. I have emailed the guy and asked if he would mind me putting his name on the page saying thanks for inspiring the article. We will see what he says. Tried Value Exchange for the home theater site but it was completely worthless today. Only one potential link partner out of probably 50 listed.

Project: A
That is the name I have given to the Adwords revamp I am going through right now. It is named after the Adwords Team member who has been helping me for a couple weeks with various issues I have been having. With her help, over 100 keywords have been generated and new ads have been created that are leaps and bounds ahead of my poor attempts. I plan to continue the work and get my campaign where it should have been a month ago.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker