A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, July 24, 2005

So Tired...

I just finished a workout so I am drained and starving. This will be quick. Wrote and published 4 more articles today and still had time for my Sunday nap. #2 is coming along nicely. I honestly can't say for sure how many pages I've put up since Friday but it's been a lot. After I get everything set and ready for traffic, then I will put in the Adsense. That will be the final step before it is ready for traffic.

Speaking of Adsense, I hit my first goal today with it. I can't say what this is because it relates to my averages and revealing that is against the TOS. Just be happy for me even if you don't know what the goal was=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker