A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wanting #3

Working hard on #2. I was able to get some decent work on the email form today. It took a while but I was able to reverse engineer the php code I found and make it work for #2. I am now focused on getting the Adsense SSIed. This will help me change the ad layout on the entire site instantly. This way, I can test and see what works best.

While at work, I started to write down the stages of my monetary goals. I like the idea of basing it off of daily averages. It makes things hit home a little harder. "My site makes $suchandsuch/day whether I'm at my desk or taking a nap!" I can't wait for the day that I am gone for a weekend and come home to find that The Business has made as much per day as I would during my 8 1/2 hours on a workday. I will be sure to let all of you know when that happens. It is still a ways off.

I'm starting to get antsy about working on #3. I want to have 3 fully functioning sites by the end of August. I really want to make it by mid-August but I'm going to leave some room to be realistic. I just have to take it one day at a time.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Well, I am honored that you told me first Nikki=) What are the methods that you are using to monetize your site?

    Hello Bootstrapper,
    Word on the street is you were trying to find out what my goal was the other day. I'll have your link up this weekend, guy. I'll have to make time to catch up with all of your posts.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker