A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, July 25, 2005

Impatience is a Virtue

It drives you to do crazy things. When this weekend was all said and done, I had 15 written and posted articles on site #2. All because I want this site up now. But impatience must be tempered, kept on the leash. When it gets out of control things get sloppy. I can feel my impatience slipping away from me. After this month's Adsense, I can't wait to get more sites up and running. The last thing I need to do is go live with a site before it is ready. I learned that the hard way already.

I was able to get the site map finished, setup the email account for the site, and start the work with Linkmachine. Running into problems with it, which I knew would happen. I can't seem to get the permissions on my home directory to change. They keep switching back every time I make the attempt. It's just something that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Real Estate:
I FINALLY contacted a loan officer on Friday. Just got an email from him. Looks like I qualify for $160k loan. Time to start looking at duplexes.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Nice, 16k loan give you alot of possibilities.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:36 AM  

  • Nikki,

    Thank you for reading it. I really appreciate the comments that I get from everyone.


    Jean-Rene,

    We will see how that goes. $160k will get me a middle of the road duplex from what I've seen so far. Plus, I'd rather not use the whole $160k. We will see. Oh, I was thinking about it yesterday. Thanks for talking me out of SBI all of those months back. I appreciate it.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker