A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

Monday, July 25, 2005

Impatience is a Virtue

It drives you to do crazy things. When this weekend was all said and done, I had 15 written and posted articles on site #2. All because I want this site up now. But impatience must be tempered, kept on the leash. When it gets out of control things get sloppy. I can feel my impatience slipping away from me. After this month's Adsense, I can't wait to get more sites up and running. The last thing I need to do is go live with a site before it is ready. I learned that the hard way already.

I was able to get the site map finished, setup the email account for the site, and start the work with Linkmachine. Running into problems with it, which I knew would happen. I can't seem to get the permissions on my home directory to change. They keep switching back every time I make the attempt. It's just something that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Real Estate:
I FINALLY contacted a loan officer on Friday. Just got an email from him. Looks like I qualify for $160k loan. Time to start looking at duplexes.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Wow Jon! Isn't it amazing that we find the energy from somewhere to get these things accomplished. You are my marker in the affiliate marketing game. Thank you for keeping up with your blog.

    By Blogger tmtb, at 10:15 PM  

  • Nice, 16k loan give you alot of possibilities.

    By Blogger Jean-Rene, at 9:36 AM  

  • Nikki,

    Thank you for reading it. I really appreciate the comments that I get from everyone.


    Jean-Rene,

    We will see how that goes. $160k will get me a middle of the road duplex from what I've seen so far. Plus, I'd rather not use the whole $160k. We will see. Oh, I was thinking about it yesterday. Thanks for talking me out of SBI all of those months back. I appreciate it.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker