A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 01, 2005

1st 5 Pages Up for #3

That's right, after what seemed like would end up being a useless night I was able to get the first 5 pages up on #3. No articles mind you, but pages nonetheless. The universal template is awesome. I was telling Tara that if I knew more on the subject and really put in work everyday, I could have this one live by the 13th. Blazin' fast. That's from nothing but a template and header to a fledgling content site in 2 weeks. That's pretty good in my opinion. I know there are those of you that can have a full site in a weekend but I'm not quite there yet. Once I get some writers maybe...

Not much else to say. Testing Adlinks on the home theater site to see if they do any better. Today has been a terrible day for Adsense so it maybe a while before I can give you a definitive on how good it is.

MSN stopped by #2 yesterday so I should be getting indexed there soon. The sooner the better. MSN is my major source of traffic for the home theater site. I can definitely use some of that on #2.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • The more you do the easier it becomes the content that is.

    By Blogger Mark, at 3:45 PM  

  • Hey,

    The reason I can get the pages up so fast is because of that template I made. Now it's just a matter of changing the CSS file to match the colors in a header I make and its finished. I will say this though, the pages I put up weren't content. They were the basics like the Contact page. But they are up and I feel I accomplished something=)

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker