A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Semi-Day Off

Yeah, I took a semi-day off today. Did a few link exchanges and that was essentially it. I'm trying not to get burned out but it can be tough. So far, I have not been able to maintain my goal that I talked about in an earlier post. With only a few hours left in the month, I only need a little bit to push me over the edge but I don't see it happening. So close.

I have the idea for #4. It will be a seasonal site so if I work on it right after #3, it will be semi-mature (today is the day of the "semi" prefix) by Spring time.

#2 is indexed in Yahoo, but I am losing faith in them. Not only did they index my site but they indexed pages in folders that have no links on the site. Basically folders with preliminary pages that are worthless now. Sigh. The home page is indexed in Google but only that page.

I am preparing for hiring my content writers. It will be great to have the sites updated without me having to sit down and write an article to do it. Can't wait. I have decided that for at least one year, every penny The Business makes gets reinvested. Every cent. It will build on itself, making itself stronger until it is ready to do what it is really meant to do........buy real estate.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker